Thank you for your interest in EQ Research
EQ Research LLC is seeking applicants for a full-time Clean Energy Assistant. The position will primarily provide administrative support for regulatory filings with state agencies and contribute to EQ’s operations and clean energy incentives research. See the full job posting here.
- Prepare and execute regulatory filings in coordination with attorneys at the law firm Keyes & Fox LLP, according to state-specific and/or proceeding-specific regulations and procedures.
- Research, summarize and enter clean energy regulation and legislation for EQ’s Policy VistaTM subscription services.
- Assist with preparing reports, presentations, correspondences and website content.
- Prepare expense and budget reports and maintain financial records including multiple invoices, monthly.
- Manage and maintain paper and electronic filing systems and databases.
- Proofread, format, and help prepare letters, reports, fact sheets, blog posts, and other project materials.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Clean Energy Assistant.” No phone calls, please.