The Delaware Division of Energy & Climate has extended the state’s Clean Transportation Incentive Program, which was previously set to expire October 31. Beginning November 1, new rebate levels and requirements will apply to eligible vehicles and equipment, which include EVs and EV-charging equipment. The following rebate levels have been approved:
- $3,500 for battery electric vehicles
- $1,500 for plug-in hybrid electric vehicles and EVs with gasoline range extenders
- $1,500 for dedicated propane or natural-gas vehicles
- $20,000 for heavy-duty dedicated natural-gas trucks
- Up to 50% for residential EV-charging stations
- Up to 75% for commercial EV-charging stations
Delaware’s Clean Transportation Incentive Program is funding by proceeds from the state’s participation in the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative.