A settlement agreement has been filed in a proceeding addressing OG&E’s proposed “community solar” program. The settlement, which has not yet been approved by the Oklahoma Corporation Commission, includes the following terms:
- OG&E will not use the term “community” in its program tariff.
- Participating customers may terminate participation at any time without incurring a fee.
- The levelized price in the program rider (i.e., credit to participating customers) will be $0.1073/kWh, which will be adjusted when OG&E’s ongoing rate case concludes.
- The standard rate for all participants will be the applicable TOU rate until a final order is issued in OG&E’s current rate case, at which point the standard rate will mirror the tariff for net metering customers approved in that case.
- The pilot program will last two years.
- Minimum and maximum customer participation levels apply.
- If, in the future, the OCC approves the inclusion of one or both solar facilities in OG&E’s base rates, OG&E will credit the revenue received under the pilot program to its customers.
- OG&E will retire RECs on behalf of participants.
- OG&E will submit annual program reports to the OCC.